We left a slightly cloudy Athens a northerly breeze made you wear a jacket if you wanted to feel comfortable. We enjoyed our short flight over the deep blue Aegean (fortunately the clouds did not travel with us) the islands scattered as if they wanted to break the monotony of sight, and in less than…
There are many reasons, here are some that set us apart!
100% money back guarantee
Long lasting results
No strict alcohol restrictions
Easy to follow meal plans
Medical-based vitamins support
We are the not cheap but we are the best.
- PADI SEAL TEAM
- PADI BubbleMaker
- PADI Discover SCUBA Diving (10+)
If you are not a SCUBA diver or maybe too young to become certified yet, you can experience diving through a Seal Team, Bubblemaker or Discover Scuba Diving experience which is taught by an experienced dive professional. Some parts of the experience sessions can be credited towards the Open Water course if you decide to continue! If you simply want to get wet and see marine life or embark on a lifetime of adventure, one of these programs is ideal!
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Many different specialty diver courses (wreck, night, deep and more…)
- Stand-alone First Aid and CPR courses
After your initial certification, continuing education courses let you refresh your skills and go beyond the limits of Open Water Diver. Learn new skills and build confidence with the PADI Advanced Open Water and Specialty Diver courses. You mastered the basics, now take the adventure to a whole new level!
- Become a true professional and start to train as a PADI Divemaster. This leadership program gives you the necessary tools, skills and understanding to function as an instructional assistant, dive guide, mentor and much more. The dive theory knowledge is now at a professional level and your dive skills to demonstration quality. A Divemaster is an important asset to a diving centre and diving instructor. You can start teaching your own courses such as Discover Snorkelling and the PADI Skin Diver. A Divemaster can complete specialised training to condust Discover Scuba Diving and limited specialty courses.
- PADI has the most comprehensive Instructor Training program in the diving industry. By completing your Assistant Instructor Course you are entering the phase of becoming an Instructor. The Assistant Instructor Course is the first part of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). Highly trained and experienced PADI Staff Instructors or PADI Course Directors will take you step by step through the AI course. This course can only be offered through recognised PADI 5 Star Diving Centres. The PADI Assistant Instructor can be completed in three to four days.
- The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the core of PADI Instructor training. The first portion is the PADI Assistant Instructor (AI) course followed by the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor program.The challenging part of the IDC is your personal commitment to the training. The IDC requires you to complete all the self-study Knowledge Reviews before the course begins and to daily prepare assignments for presentations.Organization and dedication are key. During the IDC, you’ll learn how to apply the PADI System of Education by presenting:
- Confined water teaching presentations
- Knowledge development presentations
- Open water teaching presentations
- Performing all dive skills listed on the Skill Evaluation Slate.
Some common questions. Any others please contact us!
My schedule is very full, can I learn by online materials?
Will I have a personal instructor?
My child is 10 years old and I am old enough. Can we learn together?
Do I have to know how to swim?
Are there any medical restrictions?
How do I become an instructor?
Ut pretium risus sit amet nisi vulputate porta. Ut hendrerit tempus purus in vulputate. Pellentesque dignissim dui ac dolor convallis, vitae!
Πολύ καλά παιδιά σε κερδίζουν απο την πρώτη στιγμή!!!
A highly experienced and professional dive centre. I have been very happy with with every dive I have done with them. Their dive equipment, compressor, vehicles and staff are all top quality.
My daughters first dive. Brilliant. Great location the Aegean looked fantastic & Raymond was great, calming & informative We really enjoyed it. Thanks guys!
From time to time some notes about what we have been up to, advice, opinions, experiences and more!
Ut pretium risus sit – amet nisi vulputate porta pretium risus sit amet nisi vulputate porta. Ut hendrerit tempus purus in vulputate. Pellentesque dignissim! Вignissim dui ac dolor convallis, vitae!